Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House Of Bricks

 

House Of Bricks


My favourite Lego activity was the spinning tops because it was so fun talking to others and watching it spin. It looked so cool when it was spinning and seeing the colours move like a zig zag.


My least favourite Lego activity was the racing cars because my buddy wouldn’t listen to my ideas to make it fast. It turned out really slow.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the towers because it was only about twelve minutes and people were yelling at each other because they were either silly or doing wrong things.


The most challenging activity was the towers because we were a big group. And it was super fun but challenging.


I did not enjoy working collaboratively with others because the swap the bricks activity I thought of doing a pattern but it turned into a large pool.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Nia
    I really liked making the towers but I agree they are really HARD. The brick swap wasent my favourite either because it was challenging when you got your creation back it was not how it started off. Im surprised that you didn't like making the race car I realy liked it because it was very challenging to get the right weight of it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post