Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Play Roblox

 Comment if you agree with me 

Play Roblox!!!!!

Why pay your pocket money on mincraft when you can play roblox? There are thousands of games to play! Be what you want to be! Make new friends!

Roblox is basically like Minecraft but..BETTER! Roblox is free, you can make new games,roleplay with friends, create cool avatars, make groupchats and more!


Why should you play Roblox? Easy! You should play Roblox because you can create games , play around with friends , do quizzes , make funny or cool avatars and most of all...play games! The devices you can play on are android , ipads , iphones, pc’s etc.

That's it 4 now, Byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post